    do I do to get the email address correct.

    Please excuse my ignorance

    Denny B

    Denny B, Apr 9, 2004

  2. Denny B

    Bumblebee Guest

    I visited http://www.zerorust.com/ and viewed the following:
    Technical information & Dealer inquiries...

    Bumblebee, Apr 9, 2004

  3. Denny B

    GAR Guest

    When you reply to him you take that out. You'd send your email to

    Spammers have been know to harvest email address from newsgroup postings.
    Some people try to get around this by adding stuff into their email
    addresses so otheres can still contact them but spammers cant...atleast
    thats the idea.
    Just remove the "(remove this)" part.

    GAR, Apr 9, 2004
  4. Denny B

    Thor Guest

    And you fully realize that you just defeated the whole idea of his munged
    address by un-munging it, and posting it in a form that the spam-bots can
    use!!!!!!!!!! Nice job.

    Thor, Apr 9, 2004
  5. Denny B

    Thor Guest

    Yeah, I'm sure he appreciates that you posted his unaltered email address on
    the newsgroups, that the spam-bots can easily harvest and use. The purpose
    of the "remove this" was to confuse the spam-bots, and to prevent
    unnecessary junkmail from filling his email box. Now he has you to thank for
    more junkmail.

    Thor, Apr 9, 2004
  6. Denny B

    Adam Steiner Guest

    Reminds me of that famous story where a lady can't get her computer working
    and calls up tech support. When the techie realizes that it's not working
    because she never plugged it in, he tells her it is a serious problem and
    that she needs to take the computer back to the store and tell them that
    she's too stupid to use one...

    Adam Steiner, Apr 9, 2004