    do I do to get the email address correct.

    Please excuse my ignorance

    Denny B

    Denny B, Apr 9, 2004

  2. Denny B

    pcbutts1 Guest

    You do what it says. Remove it

    pcbutts1, Apr 9, 2004

  3. Denny B

    Boomer Guest

    Your answer is here at zerorust.com.
    http://www.zerorust.com/contact.htm

    Boomer, Apr 9, 2004
  4. Denny B

    Denny B Guest

    pcbutts,
    thank you for the information. Why was it necassary to
    insert brackets with remove this, when the brackets and
    remove this are not necessary.

    Thanks Denny

    Denny B, Apr 9, 2004
  5. Denny B

    Patrick Guest

    From an enquiery to http://www.canufly.net/~georgegg/dns/ (a whois site).
    The name "zerorust.com" is registered to "Bruce Palmer"
    Thus the required url is

    Patrick, Apr 9, 2004
  6. Denny B

    Denny B Guest

    Patrick,
    thank you kindly for the info.

    Denny B

    Denny B, Apr 9, 2004
  7. You do what he told you to do -- remove that phrase (and the parentheses
    which surround it).
    He's done that to keep the address from being spammed (junkmailed),
    like yours is or will be since you're using it on Usenet (which is the
    medium on which we're discussing this).
    He didn't tell you to insert anything, did he?
    You do what he told you to do.

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 9, 2004
  8. Seems strange he would spam protect his email (which you have just
    un-spam protected it!!!) when it is there plain for all bots to find
    at the web site:-

    http://www.zerorust.com/contact.htm

    Pauline Johnson, Apr 10, 2004
  9. Probably doesn't know they're harvesting from web pages. At least he's
    munging *somewhere* -- and Usenet is a good place to start.

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 10, 2004