    anything, just D/L and run. If you are not sure about something, click on
    "details" and it will help you decide if it is supposed to be there or not.

    HTH :)

    toro, Jul 17, 2003

  2. toro

    richmac Guest

    My IE browser has probably been hijacked.
    I've cleaned with Spybot and Ad Aware, the latter reported possible hijack
    events.

    Now my browser has lost most of its settings, and I cannot set my homepage,
    which is replaced with something like http:////

    When I go to Control Panel internet settings, I find all 3 options for
    setting home page greyed out.

    Please advice on what I can do to restore.

    Rich

    richmac, Jul 17, 2003

  3. toro

    richmac Guest

    Thank you so much. I've posted to the forum and am waiting for replies.

    Rich

    richmac, Jul 17, 2003
  4. toro

    richmac Guest

    Thank you, have downloaded and will run it after closing newsgroups.

    Rich.

    richmac, Jul 17, 2003
  5. toro

    richmac Guest

    Your instructions were perfect. I got expert advice and got rid of the
    nasties. Big thanks.

    Rich

    richmac, Jul 17, 2003