    'Hotline' but I am not sure.

    Any hints, suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
    for your help.

    cpptutor2000, Jun 30, 2008

  2. cpptutor2000

    sadzas

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    have been told that this could be achieved with a
    'Hotline' but I am not sure.

    Yes, that's right... The 'Hotline' features allow the automatic dialing. This can be a solution for you... but just a few devices have support 'hotline'.

    What kind of devices do you use? (Planet? Cisco?)

    sadzas, Jun 30, 2008

  3. It is a normal function on ATA. please try to find the peer to peer
    setting on those ATAs. no need the hotline service.

    http://www.telecomchinasourcing.com/knowledge/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=42
    http://www.telecomchinasourcing.com/knowledge/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=32
    here is 2 article for you.

    Luis