    And the total package would be $1850 for the scanner new and $500 for a
    used RB 67 with at least one lens.

    <G,D, & run>

    Rebecca Ore, Feb 27, 2007

  2. The Lone Gunman

    Skip Guest

    Yeah, but would that one lens be the 6x7 equivalent of a 16-35 f2.8 zoom or
    a 24mm f1.4? ;-)

    Skip, Feb 27, 2007

  3. The Lone Gunman

    Simes Guest

    That dear old chap, Little tugged on his pipefull of old shag and said:
    Sounds like (as always) it's cheaper over there than over here (UK).

    We get about 150 channels (of which 3 I think are HD), 10 meg Internet
    and free telephone calls to land-lines for 85ukp per month (about 155
    USD at current exchange rates). Price does include a TV Hard disc
    recorder though.

    Simes, Feb 27, 2007
  4. aside from initial the Foul language

    It used to be having talent meant more than the $$$ amount someone could
    blow on a piece of soon to be obsolete equipment , digital has just
    upped the jackass mentality in a lot of ways.

    Gregory Blank, Feb 28, 2007
  5. The Lone Gunman

    Mark² Guest

    Oh, I don't know.
    We're reaching a point where it's going to be very hard to beat some of this
    new stuff...unless you print billboards for viewing from a few feet away...
    :)

    I'm making my most expensive photo purchase to date, the 1DmIII. It will
    have to last me many years, and I expect it to. After that, I expect my
    photo expenditures to be mainly printing media, ink, and perhaps hard
    drives...for a number of years at least. OK...Maybe a lens or two, but
    those live on long after bodies are "declared" (by some frothing idiots) to
    be obsolete. :)

    Mark², Feb 28, 2007