    studying it? Which paper I should sit for first,second and
    so on. Please advise.

    Many thanks in advance.

    LSB, Aug 13, 2003

  2. LSB

    Somchai U. Guest

    Start with your experienced work, either web app or windows app with your
    preferred language. You do not need to pick the 2nd-4st test now.

    Somchai

    Somchai U., Aug 13, 2003

  3. Start with what you know best and keep the 70-300 for last
    as it it a very different kind of exam. Don't hesitate to
    get the transcenders if you can afford them (especially
    for exam 70-300). They are worth it!
    Good luck!

    JM

    Jean-Michel Donatelli, Aug 18, 2003