    the difference between the two and would I have gained from spending the
    extra 8 quid?

    Thanks in advance

    [email protected], Jan 28, 2006

  2. D@Z

    °Mike° Guest

    Apparently, it's the same game:

    http://uk.playstation.com/games/popups/platinum_explained.jhtml

    "Want the best games at a price that won't break the bank? PlayStation's
    Platinum range is for you. Best selling games on PlayStation®2 are
    specially selected for their quality, value and long-lasting gameplay
    and then put into the Platinum range. You get the same game as was
    originally on sale, but at a great value price from only $29.95RRP so
    you can experience top quality gaming for less.

    The Platinum range is a great way to fill out your gaming library and
    experience titles you might have missed the first time around. And at
    these prices, how can you go wrong?"

    °Mike°, Jan 28, 2006

  3. cheers mike

    [email protected], Jan 28, 2006