    size is, and it doesn't look right. I tried Video LAN but it did the
    same thing.....

    help

    jeff, Sep 27, 2005

  2. jeff

    gangle Guest

    "jeff" wrote
    Try Windows Media Player Classic, which allows custom
    zooming within any size window (using the number keys).
    It is a superior player to Windows Media Player, even
    though it is fashioned to LOOK like version 6.4 of that player.
    http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=82303&package_id=84358&release_id=314365

    gangle, Sep 27, 2005

  3. jeff

    jeff Guest

    MPC doesn't have good brightness and contrast adjustment. WMP has
    the best of all the programs. I wish I could figure this out.

    jeff, Sep 27, 2005