    each other. (games like Unreal tournament)

    unfortunately I don't know how to do that.

    any advise would be appreciated.

    amir, Dec 17, 2004

  2. amir

    JD Guest

    well assuming your network is working properly its just a matter of
    connecting the computers then loading the game you require and setting one
    of the pc's up as a server. the other computers (clients) connect to the
    server to play the game

    JD, Dec 17, 2004

  3. amir

    The One Guest

    Well done, Unreal Tournament is an excellent game

    Unlike JD's last post

    The One, Dec 17, 2004