    upgrade your machine you'll have to re-install it again. What do i or the
    person i've sold the game to do to get the serial code available so he can
    play online?

    Andi, Apr 3, 2005

  2. Andi

    Buffalo Guest

    Go to the game mgf's website and I believe you will find a way to 'unregister'
    it so that it can be registered again.

    Buffalo, Apr 3, 2005

  3. Andi

    nos1eep Guest

    Or you can give him your username\password>

    nos1eep, Apr 3, 2005
  4. Andi

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    there is a copyright issue involved...

    you don't own it, you are renting the right of use.
    the person you sold it to needs to pay the company the right to use that
    software you sold him.

    -a|ex

    127.0.0.1, Apr 3, 2005
  5. Andi