    Hi guys another question, if i ordered over the £18 mark with play do i get
    charged customs or do play usa deliver from local

    dave

    Dragon, Dec 25, 2004

  2. Is that one question or two? :)

    There's a difference between play.com and playusa. As far as I know, playusa
    titles come from USA or Canada, so you could well be charged customs.
    Play.com titles ship from Jersey so won't be liable for vat, etc.

    -Kevin.

    Gunther Gloop, Dec 25, 2004

  3. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    cheers

    Dragon, Dec 25, 2004
  4. Dragon

    David Z Guest

    If they're based in Jersey then why aren't their prices in USD and why don't
    they sell region 1?

    David Z, Dec 25, 2004
  5. Dragon

    luminos Guest

    For these people, Jersey is not New Jersey, US.

    luminos, Dec 25, 2004
  6. Dragon

    McCready Guest

    LOL

    McCready, Dec 25, 2004
  7. Dragon

    David Z Guest

    Oh really? :( So there's no mob in Jersey then? No ghetto slums?

    David Z, Dec 25, 2004
  8. Dragon

    Nath Guest

    eh???

    Nath, Dec 25, 2004
  9. The murder rate in Jersey is pretty high though, Bergerac (sp??) had at
    least one murder a week

    Electric Frog, Dec 26, 2004
  10. Dragon

    Tumbleweed Guest

    Now he's moved to Hampshire (Midsomer) its even higher in those little
    country villages.

    Tumbleweed, Dec 26, 2004