    track is there a way I can make them all play one after another apart from
    making a new playlist in windows media player?
    Melv

    Melv, Nov 2, 2004

  2. Melv

    Brian Guest

    os?? wmp version??.. oh well try this..
    mark them all>>right click(not left) onto any one of the marked files>>
    choose "play" or "play with windows media player" the songs that you had
    marked should now all be played one after another..

    Brian, Nov 2, 2004

  3. Melv

    cpiveteau Guest

    yes of course, you just drag and drop, on the the proper field

    Man

    --
    _______________________________

    Corinne et Emmanuel PIVETEAU
    Résidence Roy d' Espagne
    1, Allée Goya
    13008 Marseille

    cpiveteau, Nov 2, 2004
  4. Melv

    Melv Guest

    Thanks works a treat!

    Melv, Nov 2, 2004
  5. Melv

    Brian Guest

    ur welcome.... same goes for any media files which wmp can play.. vidclips
    or music...

    Brian, Nov 2, 2004
  6. Use itunes from quick time player

    David Hemingsley, Nov 3, 2004