    Has anyone else seen this?

    Do I need to worry about RMA'ng these switches?

    Thanks in Advance.

    k86698, Sep 15, 2006

  2. k86698

    Merv Guest

    There have been bugs with other Cisco devices erroneously generating
    these messages.

    If you have a Cisco support contract, open a case with the Cisco TAC

    Merv, Sep 16, 2006

  3. The label on that physical power supply will have this Part Number:

    34-0967-01

    -------------------------------

    PLATFORM_ENV 1 PWR Faulty internal power supply detected.

    CSCse49694 Bug

    This error message will no longer appear on a switch running Cisco IOS
    Release 12.2(25)SEE2 or later:

    Sincerely,

    Brad Reese
    http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-power-supply-inventory.htm
    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
    Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
    USA & Canada: 877-549-2680
    International: 828-277-7272
    Fax: 775-254-3558
    AIM: R2MGrant
    BradReese.Com - Cisco Salary and Compensation Rates
    http://www.bradreese.com/compensation-database.htm

    www.BradReese.Com, Sep 16, 2006
  4. k86698

    k86697 Guest

    Thanks Brad and Merv. I kinda figured this was a code thing.

    k86697, Sep 18, 2006