  1. Is there anyway to replace a plastic one with a metal one? I can't
    understand why a company would put a plastic tripod mount in a 550.00
    camera, it makes no sense at all.

    What's In A Name?, Sep 14, 2004

  2. Give us a hint as to the make/model of camera?

    -Dave

    Dave Herzstein, Sep 14, 2004

  3. Because they want you to buy the $1000 dollar camera. ;-)

    Richard Cockburn, Sep 15, 2004
  4. Look at Al Jacobs web site, he helped me with such a problem on my
    Nikon CP-950 a couple of years ago and he published the results on his
    site. The last time I looked, it was:

    http://www.aljacobs.com/

    Olin McDaniel

    To reply by email, please remove "abcd" from Return address

    Olin K. McDaniel, Sep 15, 2004
  5. I checked out his site but I don't see any information regarding this, but I
    emailed him.

    What's In A Name?, Sep 16, 2004