Plantronics DSP-500 headset at bit-tech.net

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by Silverstrand, Feb 2, 2006.

  1. Silverstrand

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Looking for a headset and mic combo to suit your gaming needs? This Plantronics headset operates over USB for easy configuration and has a very high quality microphone for in-game communication and VoIP applications. How does it measure up? We sit through hours of Counter-Strike to tell you. It's a hard life.

    [​IMG]

    Quote: "Overall, the Plantronics DSP-500 is a very solid headset. Although the audio quality listening to music isn't great, it acquits itself very well in games and in VoIP scenarios, especially given the strong bass response and the excellent quality of the microphone. If you're looking for a good pair of gaming cans, we'd really advise you to give these a look."

    Link: http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/2006/02/01/plantronics_dsp_500/1.html

    Silverstrand, Feb 2, 2006