    exam successfully in one go.

    Thanks,
    Samantha

    Samantha, Jul 1, 2003

  2. Samantha, here's what I suggest...
    1. Try to do questions from Transcender or MeaureUp
    examinations. They are very helpful.
    2. There is a book on 70-316 by Amit Kalani. His book on
    Web development for 70-315 has been a hit with many
    developers, so I guess the 70-316 book would equally good.

    http://www.bookpool.com/.x/49aswx6ec6/sm/0789728230

    Shailendra Sharma, Jul 1, 2003

  3. Samantha

    dack Guest

    0k just do it man

    dack, Jul 5, 2003
  4. Samantha

    Samantha Guest

    Hi Shailendra,

    Thanks a lot for your suggesstion. I will buy this book ASAP.
    Regarding practice tests, I am still confused Transcander would be a
    bit expensive for me. Anywayz, I'll decide upon it and let you know.

    Regards,
    Samantha

    Samantha, Jul 9, 2003