Planning on 70-536

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Anwar, Jul 14, 2007.

  1. Anwar

    Anwar Guest

    Hello,

    I am C++/C# developer, and am planning on taking up the 70-536 Certification
    (and then the 70-526 later)?

    As a part of my preparation, i have purchased the following books:
    1. Microsoft Training Kit ".NET Framework 2.0 Application Development
    Foundation" - 70536
    2. Programming Microsoft Visual C# 2005: The Language.

    I have started reading these books, the initial few chapters and trying out
    some sample code.

    I intend to give the exam by the first week of august (1 month of
    preparation).

    This will the first certification exam I would be appearing for in my
    career.

    I need input you on whether there is any additional preparation I need to do
    (besides reading the two listed above books), and any tips that would help
    me prepare better for the exam.

    Any help would be highly appreciated.

    Thanks and regards,
    Anwar.

    Anwar, Jul 14, 2007

  2. Anwar

    Guest Guest

    Hello Anwar,

    Am a junior developer VB, and I did exactly the same as you.
    As a part of my preparation, I've purchased the following books:
    Last July, I will take the exam next year (April/2008) I HOPE!

    I'd like to know: Did you take the EXAM???

    Guest, Nov 11, 2007

  3. Anwar

    dotnetdevloper

    Joined: