    look good. I like the rich blue skies that a polarizing filter can
    give but it does not look good when the sky looks 'blotchy'. Any
    comments or suggestions?

    Mardon, Jan 24, 2006

  2. Mardon

    Skip M Guest

    Yes, it is. And there really isn't any solution, it's a fact of life with
    ultra wides and polarizing filters.

    Skip M, Jan 24, 2006

  3. Mardon

    Mardon Guest

    Thanks, Skip. I was afraid that might be the case. :(

    Mardon, Jan 25, 2006
  4. Mardon

    Skip M Guest

    On the bright side, if you crop an 8x12 with the light transition in the
    corners down to an 8x10, you'll lose most of it...

    Skip M, Jan 26, 2006