    hi professionals!

    as i´ve read in further postings discussing pki is a mayor part of 70-293 i´d like to ask you which study materials have you taken to pass this examina, pki is a very interesting thing but i haven´t found ideal study guides for it

    hope you will get me out of disaster, like to pass the examina in 2 weeks

    Guest, Jul 23, 2004

  2. Guest

    Mark Scott Guest

    PKI and certificates should be covered in any of the 293 study guides. Look
    at the official MS book and syngress.

    Mark Scott, Jul 23, 2004

  3. Take some time to look up PKI autoenrollment and get the white paper

    ================================
    My Hero:
    (remove vroomfondle to email me)

    Marlin Munrow, Jul 23, 2004
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    many thanks will try to get the white papers and will study hardely on this, i´ve heard PKI would be a mayor part in this examina

    Guest, Jul 24, 2004
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    thank you for your usefull tip