Pizza huttt online is crap service in Timaru

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by RayC, Jul 3, 2007.

  1. RayC

    RayC Guest

    Tonight I wanted to order an apricot chicken thin base pizza
    and a hot and spicy pizza on a cheesy base via on-line

    Made the order up and pushed the delivered option and the
    screen sat and did nothing at all.

    did it again on-line on DSL and went through to delivery as opposed
    to pickup and it did not proceed again.

    did it again with no progress.

    Gave up on-line as a disgusting waste of web space. Pictures were nice and
    tempting!

    Rang 0800 83 83 83 and went through to the order line using Kelly
    and three times while hanging on for an operator to talk to me I was
    disconnected back to dial tone a full three times.

    I eventually got through by NOT USING THE KELLY and made my order up only
    to be advised that the delivery delay in Timaru is 110 minutes.
    That is 1 hour 50 minutes .

    I SAID WHAT????

    I wanted to eat tea not to have a late supper

    Asked to speak to the timaru manager and was told we cannot
    do that at all. We are a call centre.

    so we are not a shop customer but a shop browser.

    No local number listed in the phone book at all so that I could
    contact someone about this fiasco

    An utter waste of my time, the whole experience was disgusting
    and an utterly crap service.

    Well you obviously did not take our order, had no other choices.

    So off to McDonalds and KFC we go.

    This is added.

    went into deliver this email to Timaru tonight, sorry we cannot get drivers
    ..

    I would pay some more to get a delivery within 30 mins as to driving to KFC
    when we had visitors in the house.

    FULL DETAILS DELETED.

    RayC, Jul 3, 2007

  2. RayC

    sam Guest

    RayC wrote:
    <How he should get a life>

    <plonk>

    sam, Jul 3, 2007

  3. RayC

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Harsh.

    I thought it peripherally relevant, maybe more than peripherally. The
    initial problem he had was with a NZ web interface, the rest was just
    understandable frustration. Is this a personal thing? I don't keep up with
    little spats in here. Were you jealous that he actually has friends and they
    were visiting? Sounds like Ray already has "a life" to me.

    ~misfit~, Jul 4, 2007
  4. RayC

    sam Guest

    Its a variation about whinging about your isp.
    Posting a moan about pizza delivery in both nz.general and nz.comp in a
    name and shame attempt is lame. Pizza delivery is run by stoners and
    minimum wage exploited teenagers, its always going to be low margin
    commodity crap.
    At least they were separate posts, not a crosspost.

    sam, Jul 4, 2007