    Is there a fairly simple way to accomplish that with Photoshop?

    Thanks!
    Optiker

    CR Optiker, Nov 4, 2004

  2. No. You cannot do it just like that in photoshop.

    You can save as Photoshop RAW format. It is just the RAW bytes
    in binary format. Should be very easy to convert to what you
    want with a simple program.

    You can also download the freeware program IrfanView. It supports
    lots of formats. You can e.g. save as a text based PPM file.
    This should be very easy to convert.

    /Roland

    Roland Karlsson, Nov 4, 2004