    router 2

    Best Regards,

    Muhammed Imran

    tepo, Apr 24, 2007

  2. You multi-posted -- posted the same question independantly in two (or more)
    different newsgroups. I already answered the question in another
    newsgroup.

    Please do not multi-post: if you want the same question to go to
    different newsgroups, then list all of the target newsgroups
    on the Newsgroups: line, seperated by commas but with NO spaces.
    For example,

    Newsgroups: comp.dcom.sys.cisco,comp.firewalls

    Walter Roberson, Apr 25, 2007