    I was considering using it to route between one vox and one data vlan
    probably connecting pix to a 3524 series switch with a ipphone--desktop
    daisy chain scenario.

    Bill F, Sep 17, 2004

  2. :I know this has been covered numerous times, but, I'm revisiting the
    :question, I to implement this feature. The question is whether the only
    :limitations to inter-vlan routing are those that affect non-logical
    :interface routing on the pix, i.e. no redirects. Any other limitations?

    You cannot set MTU's independantly for the logical interfaces.
    That could in theory have an effect on vlan connectivity -- if one
    of the hops further along for one of the VLANs needed a different
    MTU, you would not be able to configure that.

    Walter Roberson, Sep 17, 2004