    release 7.1.1?

    Regards
    Markus

    Markus Marquardt, Mar 3, 2006

  2. 7.1.(1) is officially not a maintenance release but a complete
    new OS major version.

    The 7.1(1) release notes do not indicate any new features relative
    to 7.0, so it is a bit of a mystery as to why it was not just
    something in the 7.0 line.

    A few days ago, I -speculated- (with no "inside knowledge") that
    7.1(1) has support for a new model that has not yet been released.
    No-one said Yes or No, so the -speculation- is still active.

    Walter Roberson, Mar 3, 2006