    removing the static config and re-adding. as i mentioned we've
    duplicated the problem on a 2nd pix.

    thanks

    lfnetworking, Dec 12, 2005

  2. lfnetworking

    jdsal Guest

    From your description of the problem I would be led to believe that the host
    in which the translation is for may have another IP address that it is
    using. If that's not the case you may want do a packet capture to see what
    source IP address is coming across. I haven't heard or seen any bugs about
    static translations not matching intermittently and I have been managing a
    fleet of PIX boxes 501, 515E, 520, and ASA5510 for years now (except asa as
    it's a new machine for me).

    jdsal, Dec 14, 2005