    control the 'pass-through' ssh connection?

    Thanks,
    Max

    Max, Aug 4, 2004

  2. :I've been having to deal with this for some time on several client sites and
    :was wondering if there is a fix.

    :Basically, when I connect to linux server using SSH through a Pix device,
    :and the connection is left idle for a certain amount of time, the connection
    :dies.

    :I know of the pix statement for telnet and ssh timeouts, but will this also
    :control the 'pass-through' ssh connection?

    No, not at all.

    I would suggest you check the duration you have assigned to your
    'conn' timeout.

    Walter Roberson, Aug 4, 2004