PIX setting up multiple static routes what am I doing wrong?

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by newb, Sep 10, 2004.

  1. newb

    newb Guest

    Hi this is my first cisco product so please bear with me if I am doing something obviously wrong. I have a pix 506e set up and a webserver with 2 ip's on it sitting behind it. Once I added the first static and acl I could hit the first website from the intenet, however when I go to add the second static I get a warning

    WARNING: static overlaps with global (outside) 110 66.48.xxx.yyy

    This is what I have

    global (outside) 1 interface
    global (outside) 100 66.48.xxx.yyy
    global (outside) 100 66.48.xxx.zzz

    static (inside,outside) 66.48.xxx.yyy 10.1.1.5 netmask 255.255.255.255 0 0
    static (inside,outside) 66.48.xxx.zzz 10.1.1.6 netmask 255.255.255.255 0 0

    access-list outside _access_in permit any host 66.48.xxx.yyy eq www
    access-list outside _access_in permit any host 66.48.xxx.zzz eq www

    Any help would be appreciated

    Colin Fischer

    newb, Sep 10, 2004

  2. newb

    mcaissie Guest

    global pool are use for non-static NAT or PAT.

    If you want to do a static 1 to 1 translation just use the static command

    The following will work and you will get rid of the error

    mcaissie, Sep 10, 2004