    web servers, the DNS resolves to a real number instead of leaving it at
    a 10.x ....even if I switch to an inside DNS.
    Thanks for any help.

    hallcommunications, Jun 15, 2005

  2. :I have a pix 515E, running a DMZ interface.
    :I'm running 10.x.x.x on inside and real world Ip's in the DMZ, with no
    :NAT going on there. I can ping from DMZ to inside, but trying to reach
    :web servers, the DNS resolves to a real number instead of leaving it at
    :a 10.x ....even if I switch to an inside DNS.

    Try using the 'dns' keyword on your nat (dmz,inside) statements.
    If you already have it there, take it out ;-)

    Walter Roberson, Jun 16, 2005