    two default routes to the outside and consequently ACL-ing them to grant
    and/or deny access from one segment or the other?

    Thanks, KVOY

    kvoy, Feb 23, 2005

  2. :I need to set up a double connection to the internet, via two 525 pix
    :firewall (currentrly failover mode). Each ISP serving a different part of
    :internal LAN, same central routing appliance. How to configure the pix with
    :two default routes to the outside and consequently ACL-ing them to grant
    :and/or deny access from one segment or the other?

    OSPF is your only hope in 6.x if you need policy routing.

    The PIX 7.0 technical documentation hasn't appeared yet, but the release
    has been announced; you may wish to read up on it at cisco.com/go/pix
    as it might be closer to what you need.

    Walter Roberson, Feb 23, 2005

  3. kvoy

    Merv Guest

    Depending on your Internet availability and redundancy requirements you
    may need to implement BGP with each ISP in each case I would just that
    you implement an router between the PIX and the ISPs

    Merv, Feb 23, 2005