    you can see the same mac address attached to multiple IP addresses. We
    are using 6.3.4 IOS. Any ideas?

    Gord

    gord.veri, Mar 1, 2006

  2. For clarity:

    This is an issue you have noticed on distinct lans, one of which has
    a 501 and the other a 506?

    Or is this an issue you have noticed on a single lan that has both
    a 501 and 506 connected with dhcpd active on both of them?

    Walter Roberson, Mar 1, 2006

  3. gord.veri

    gord.veri Guest

    These are distinct lans in different towns. Sorry for any confusion.

    gord.veri, Mar 1, 2006
  4. gord.veri

    Merv Guest

    Are the Wyse winterms the only DHCP clients or are there other device
    types at these two locations.

    Have you ever capture the DHCP packet exchange between one of these
    Wyse winterms and a PIX configured as a DHCP server? If not I would do
    that to ensure there is nohing anything usual about the exchange.

    Merv, Mar 2, 2006