    to normal. Any ideas on why the translation table appears to either
    corrupt, or just get overly congested to cause a slow down in getting
    traffic in/out?

    Dave Clark, Nov 18, 2003

  2. Dave Clark

    Jeroen Guest

    Are you monitoring your traffic? Seems to me you have something going on
    inside that is congesting (think 'worm').

    Jeroen, Nov 18, 2003

  3. Dave Clark

    Hugo Drax Guest

    open a tac case :)

    Hugo Drax, Nov 19, 2003
  4. Dave Clark

    Dave Clark Guest

    We had thought this as well when it first started, and we actually did
    find a worm at one of our downstream sites and got that taken care of.
    That did seem to help the issue at first, but the issue has returned
    and we are not finding any more worms. At least not yet. We'll
    continue to monitor to ensure that one....

    Dave Clark, Nov 19, 2003