    came with Redhat Enterprise Linux 3 (mrtg-2.9.29-4.ent).

    TIA,

    Binand

    Binand Sethumadhavan, Nov 5, 2004

  2. Binand Sethumadhavan

    none Guest

    Check MRTG documentation - I think there is an option for counters that roll
    over.

    none, Nov 6, 2004

  3. Binand Sethumadhavan

    Tax Johnson Guest

    Make MRTG use SNMPv2. This should cause it to poll for the 64-bit counters.

    Adding "--snmp-options=:::::2" to your cfgmaker statement should do the
    trick.

    http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/cfgmaker.html

    Specify default SNMP options to be appended to all
    routers following. Individual fields can be empty.
    Routers following might override some or all of the
    options given to --snmp-options.

    Tax Johnson, Nov 7, 2004