    activation key regenerated & applied, but my question is will all
    encryption services not work (ie. PPTP) until proper activation key is
    loaded.

    darkmoo, Sep 1, 2006

  2. As best I understand PPTP (not particularily well), it does not depend
    upon the encryption settings. But L2TP over IPSec could, and of course
    IPSec does.

    It is not uncommon that when you file the upgrade request to go 50 user
    starting from a 3DES key that the automated system misses the 3DES
    authorization and hands you back a 50 user non-3DES key. You then just
    send the information to and within a couple of hours
    they send you back the right key.

    Walter Roberson, Sep 1, 2006

  3. darkmoo

    stevodadevo

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Thanks! This saved the day!

    stevodadevo, Apr 1, 2008
  4. darkmoo

    calito

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I still have problems

    I did what was recommended but I now get the following:

    Cryptochecksum(unchanged): e25a4c4b 7a2b55f1 bad1005b ac24eebf
    Type help or '?' for a list of available commands.

    what is this?

    calito, Aug 12, 2008