PIX-535- deleting flash

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Rico21, Jan 7, 2008.

  1. Rico21

    Rico21

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi folks,

    I've just got my hands on a couple of PIX-535's with version 6.3 which I've never used before. I've configured it to the point where I can upload the new image, which starts but then stops and the FW is telling me that there is insufficient space in Flash.

    I've cleared the Flash and now see this:

    pixfirewall# show flash
    flash file system: version:3 magic:0x12345679
    file 0: origin: 0 length:1978424
    file 1: origin: 0 length:0
    file 2: origin: 0 length:0
    file 3: origin: 2228224 length:3152452
    file 4: origin: 0 length:0
    file 5: origin: 8257536 length:308
    pixfirewall#

    ... but still can't upload the new image...

    How do I actually delete flash so that I can upload the new image and upgrade it ?

    Thanks
    Rich./

    Rico21, Jan 7, 2008