    I now that is maximum int. 8
    How many interfaces will work?
    8 or 6?

    ka-50, Oct 19, 2004

  2. :May I install two PIX-4FE-66 card in PIX 525UR?
    :I now that is maximum int. 8
    :How many interfaces will work?
    :8 or 6?

    Is that with or without removing the two interfaces that the
    PIX 525 starts with?

    The PIX 525UR permits 8 physical interfaces. It does not have
    enough slots to be able to configure that without having two
    PIX-4FE* cards placed in it. The PIX-4FE-66 should work in it,
    but will of course work only at the speed of the PIX-4FE card.

    Walter Roberson, Oct 19, 2004