    Outside, public IP on DMZ and Private IP on the Inside.

    TIA,
    BK

    esudoit, Feb 27, 2007

  2. esudoit

    Andy Guest

    Actually you can use both for webservers inside, you can statically
    nat the webserver public ip to a private and both local and public
    users will have access to the webserver.

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_tech_note09186a0080094aad.shtml

    Or you can not to nat using command nat 0.

    GoodLuck
    Andy.

    Andy, Feb 27, 2007

  3. esudoit

    esudoit Guest

    I tried the NAT 0, but it didn't work. I am justing to use NAT on dmz
    to make it easier.

    esudoit, Mar 4, 2007
  4. esudoit

    hinka

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2006
    Messages:
    22
    Likes Received:
    0
    Have you found the solution to this..??
    I have the exact problem. Im using public ip for the servers in the dmz. I've try nat 0 and nat exemption..both cannot work..tq

    hinka, Mar 6, 2007