    trigger the PIX help system; when you tftp, that does not happen.
    And most commands in the tftp'd file have to be full commands,
    as it will not do command completion the way a telnet session would.

    Walter Roberson, Apr 11, 2008

  2. kyoo

    sylvek Guest

    Hi Walter!

    I'm just writing to thank you for your time to compose
    the reply to my question. I really appreciate this.

    I'll probably need to create a separate folder to store your
    posts to comp.dcom.sys.cisco, the same thing that I had before
    for your posts to comp.sys.sgi.*.

    Thanks again,

    Sylvek

    sylvek, Apr 11, 2008

  3. kyoo

    Aceman Guest

    In Walter Roberson <> typed:

    <snipped>

    I must thank you too, Walter. I emailed this to myself for future reference.
    I will let you know when I attempt it.

    I appreaciate it!

    Ace

    Aceman, Apr 12, 2008