Pix 506E: VPN iPsec iPhone

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by babibv, Jun 30, 2011.

  1. babibv

    babibv

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I would like to connect via vpn ipsec an iPhone to the company lan; we have a firewall pix506e v 6.3 (3).
    I think I don't have a right transform-set; I have found that the right way to configure the pix in order to have iphone compatibility is:

    crypto ipsec transform-set trans esp-3des esp-sha-hmac
    crypto ipsec transform-set trans mode transport
    crypto dynamic-map dyno 10 set transform-set set trans
    crypto map vpn 20 ipsec-isakmp dynamic dyno
    crypto map vpn interface outside
    crypto isakmp identity auto
    crypto isakmp enable outside
    crypto isakmp policy 10
    authentication pre-share
    encryption 3des
    hash sha
    group 2
    lifetime 86400
    crypto isakmp nat-traversal 3600

    Do you know if these instruction are compatible with the version of my pix firewall?

    Thanks

    babibv, Jun 30, 2011