PIX 501 with VPN client 5.0.6 - access remote from server

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by dsteinschneider, Nov 28, 2009.

  1. dsteinschneider

    dsteinschneider

    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I've setup a VPN on a PIX 501 running 6.3. I installed the latest remote Cisco VPN client on an XP SP3 workstation at a remote site. The XP workstation can access shares on the network behind the PIX and ping machines by ip or hostname.

    Office network is on 192.168.1.x
    Remote network is on 192.168.0.x

    I need to do the reverse. I need to be able to both ping and access resources on the XP workstation running the VPN client.

    Specifically I want to add a Syspine 310 softphone runnning on the remote to our Response Point. The Response Point base unit must see the remote workstation as a 192.168.0.111 which is the static IP address assigned to the remote workstation. The VPN adapter IP address is 192.168.44.100

    Thanks

    Last edited: Nov 28, 2009
    dsteinschneider, Nov 28, 2009