    80 on DMZ

    thanks
    Dave

    David Hodgson, Feb 23, 2004

  2. David Hodgson

    Daniel Meyer Guest

    Hallo David,
    use namebased virtual hosts on your webserver instead.

    Danny

    Daniel Meyer, Feb 23, 2004

  3. :Can I get the PIX to forward port 80 requests to different servers within my
    :DMZ without having to assign each webserver a static external IP using NAT
    :eek:r PAT on the PIX?

    No.

    Walter Roberson, Feb 23, 2004
  4. David Hodgson

    Dave Guest

    that's what I thought, cheers Walter

    Dave, Feb 23, 2004
  5. David Hodgson

    Dave Guest

    that would be okay but I have an OWA server, a shared website between my
    company and another, and our corporate website. In short all the websites
    need to be on their own server unfortunatly.

    cheers anyway Daniel

    Dave, Feb 23, 2004