    The outside interface is connected to dsl modem and PPPoe connection
    has been configured on Pix 501. Can this pix firewall be configured
    to accept vpn connections? If yes, is there limitations?

    Roman, Dec 6, 2007

  2. The same as with regular IPoE.

    Tilman Schmidt, Dec 7, 2007

  3. Roman

    RG Guest

    Does this include pptp as when I try vpdn enable outside, pix says outside
    interface is already used by pppoe?

    RG, Dec 11, 2007
  4. Sorry, I can't help you there, I don't use pptp.

    Tilman Schmidt, Dec 13, 2007
  5. Roman

    googlegroups Guest

    PIX OS versions 6.2 and 6.3 do not support Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol
    (L2TP) and Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP) with PPPoE.

    cu ivo

    googlegroups, Dec 13, 2007