Pix 501: Logging everything about ssh to syslog

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Eddie, May 23, 2005.

  1. Eddie

    Eddie Guest

    Store105# show logg
    Syslog logging: enabled
    Facility: 20
    Timestamp logging: enabled
    Standby logging: disabled
    Console logging: disabled
    Monitor logging: disabled
    Buffer logging: disabled
    Trap logging: level warnings, 1230 messages logged
    Logging to outside 172.30.1.2
    History logging: disabled
    Device ID: disabled
    Store105#

    The above is directly from the pix. It works great and logs everything I
    want, but ssh.

    How can I enable it so that anything to do with ssh is sent to the
    syslog?

    Thanks

    -Eddie

    Eddie, May 23, 2005

  2. I'm afraid that you didn't specify if you want to log
    ssh connections to the PIX or ssh connections through
    the Pix.

    Jyri Korhonen, May 23, 2005

  3. Eddie

    Eddie Guest

    Oops, Sorry. I want to log ssh connections to the PIX.

    Thanks

    Eddie, May 23, 2005