PIX 501 Config Example

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Merijn, Jan 10, 2004.

  1. Merijn

    Merijn Guest

    Hello,

    I've got a problem with my cisco 501 pix. Could anyone help me by
    sending
    example configs?

    In my compagny I've 8 ip addresses. x.x.x.80 - x.x.x.87 subnet
    255.255.255.248.
    My routers ip is x.x.x.81, my email- and proxy server .83, my
    webserver .84 and my terminal server .85 (.80 is network address, .87
    is broadcastaddress).
    These are all public IP addresses. Now its working fine (3x Windows
    2000
    server + ISA server with 2 NIC's inside an outside).
    I'am not using NAT in my routers config.

    Now I am trying to install a cisco Pix 501 (x.x.x.82), but I can't
    find a
    proper config example on the cisco site for my pix. When there is more
    than one public IP 'mapped' to a private IP it stops working.

    I know it will work with PAT but I want to use NAT (it must be
    possible).

    Can anyone help me (maybe a sample configuration?)?

    Greets Merijn

    Merijn, Jan 10, 2004

  2. Merijn

    Chris Gumm Guest

    Here is my config. I have SBS/ISA on my side as well although I don't use
    all the IP's that my ISP gives me.

    PIX Version 6.3(3)
    access-list 200 permit tcp any any eq smtp
    access-list 200 permit tcp any any eq www
    access-list 200 permit tcp any any eq pptp
    access-list 200 permit tcp any any eq https

    ip address outside 2.2.2.2
    ip address inside 1.1.1.1

    static (inside,outside) tcp interface smtp 1.1.1.1 smtp netmask 255.255.255
    ..255 0 0
    static (inside,outside) tcp interface www 1.1.1.1 www netmask 255.255.255.2
    55 0 0
    static (inside,outside) tcp interface pptp 1.1.1.1 pptp netmask 255.255.255
    ..255 0 0
    static (inside,outside) tcp interface https 1.1.1.1 https netmask 255.255.2
    55.255 0 0

    Chris Gumm, Jan 12, 2004