PIX 501 and PPTP

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Andrej, Jul 31, 2004.

  1. Andrej

    Andrej Guest

    Cisco PIX 501:
    - PDM Version: 3.0(1)
    - PIX Version: 6.3(3)

    I would like to connect to remote PPTP VPN server through PIX
    Windows client

    PIX 501

    internet

    Windows PPTP VPN server

    and also have the abiliti to connect to PIX 501 with PPTP.
    Windows client

    internet

    PIX 501

    I am not sure if both options are possible at the same time, because of GRE
    back request. It seams that both options are not working at the same time.

    Thanks,
    Andrej

    Andrej, Jul 31, 2004