    Please help me

    Regards
    Yazh

    yazh, Sep 22, 2005

  2. yazh

    MJP Guest

    Make the column wider?

    MJP, Sep 22, 2005

  3. yazh

    why? Guest

    That will be Excel 2003, as Office 2003 contains several different apps.
    Try the Excel Help -

    Open Excel and press F1, (if it's any thing like Excel 2000) in the
    Index tab the first few entries start with #.

    In the list, if you scroll down is an entry for #VALUE! , double click
    the entry. I get 6 topics to select , things like -

    Troubleshoot formulas and error values
    What does the error #VALUE! mean?
    Me

    why?, Sep 22, 2005