    permit Play along with the exercises?
    Thanks
    Mac

    Mac Lynch, Feb 5, 2004

  2. Mac Lynch

    philo Guest

    Try another media player to help you narrow down where the problem
    is

    philo, Feb 5, 2004

  3. Mac Lynch

    Boomer Guest

    You are a total wanker.

    HTH and HAND

    Boomer, Feb 5, 2004
  4. Mac Lynch

    Mac Lynch Guest

    Thanks for suggestion, tried Windows media player as well as the Real Player,
    same result.
    My OS is Windows 98SE.
    Mac (I've been Mac for over 60 years!)

    Mac Lynch, Feb 6, 2004