Piracy

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Roger Brown, Mar 17, 2012.

  1. Roger Brown

    Roger Brown Guest

    Roger Brown, Mar 17, 2012

  2. Roger Brown

    victor Guest

    victor, Mar 17, 2012

  3. Read the Article its all FAKE quotes, total lies.

    Frank Williams, Mar 17, 2012

  4. I know that but the previous poster did not.

    Frank Williams, Mar 17, 2012
  5. Roger Brown

    victor Guest

    I'm serious ;-) MegaUpload was responsible for billions of dollars worth
    of fake damages.

    On the other hand you can get your 8 billion dollars worth of iPod crime
    legitimized by paying Apple $24.99.

    victor, Mar 17, 2012

  6. Prove it..?

    Frank Williams, Mar 18, 2012
  7. Roger Brown

    victor Guest

    fake damages don't need proof

    victor, Mar 18, 2012
  8. Yep ... bad calculations based on crappy assumptions. :)

    Bruce Sinclair, Mar 19, 2012
  9. Roger Brown

    -Newsman- Guest

    Excellent news that only proves that the toneless, talentless noise
    that must-have peer-driven deadbrains download to their iPods is worth
    exactly what they pay for it.

    -Newsman-, Mar 19, 2012