    informed cannot be made region free without the use of an engineers remote.

    Cheers

    Soupladel

    Soupladel, Jan 12, 2005

  2. Soupladel

    Vamp Guest

    think you will need a PDA or a laptop with a infared thingy on it and some
    free software to send the code to the player.
    you can find the info to put into the IR program online but it'll take a
    while, i done this to a friends pioneer 360.

    £20 is a rip off! you might as well ditch it for a newer player, can get a
    nice shiny new pioneer for £50 these days already multi region out the box!

    Vamp, Jan 12, 2005

  3. Soupladel

    Burny® Guest

    Not a pioneer dvr420 he cant its a standalone dvd recorder with a 80
    gig hardrive ;-) Mine was multiregion outta the box though.

    Burny®, Jan 12, 2005
  4. Soupladel

    Vamp Guest

    damn learn something new every day :)

    didn't know it was a DVD recorder, i guess the R in the model name gives it
    away when i think bout it!
    buy the disc for £20 then burn copies and sell on ebay, i would :)

    Vamp, Jan 13, 2005
  5. Soupladel

    Soupladel Guest

    To be quite honest, I haven't even bothered trying a region 1 disc yet (i
    don't have any but I suppose I could make one up)

    Soupladel

    Soupladel, Jan 13, 2005