Pioneer DVR 111 Wount Read A DVD-R That Has A ISO File One it

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by chronicboy11, Jan 5, 2007.

  1. chronicboy11

    chronicboy11 Guest

    These Are My Pc Specs:
    CPU:Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 2.80GHz
    Mobo:MSI P4N SlI XE
    CD-ROM/DVD : PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-111 (CD 40X Rd, 40X Wr) (DVD 5X Rd, 5X
    Wr)
    Soundcard: SounCreative SB Audigy 4
    Windows System : Microsoft Windows XP/2002 Professional 5.01.2600
    (Service Pack 2)
    My Problem Is that My cousin downloaded a game form and burned it on a
    dvd-r but now My pc can't recognize the dvd no more It's telling me
    about a redundancy error check or something like that but when I put it
    on a friend of mine's pc it reads it very well. The game it self is an
    Iso file burned on the dvd. What is my problem?.
    On more thing These are the supported cd's and dvd's that my dvd rom
    can read:
    DVD:
    DVD-ROM (Single & Dual Layer, Single & Dual Sided)
    DVD-RAM (Ver 2.0, 2.1 & 2.2, non-cartridge version)
    DVD-R, DVD-R DL (Dual Layer), DVD-RW
    +R, +R DL (Double Layer), +RW
    CD :
    CD-ROM Mode 1, CD-ROM XA Mode 2 (Form 1, Form 2)
    CD-Text, Photo-CD (Single & Multiple Session), CD-DA, CD-Extra,
    CD-Text, Video CD, CD-R, CD-RW (including HS, US, US+)

    chronicboy11, Jan 5, 2007

  2. chronicboy11

    Pennywise Guest

    Redundancy error check means it's tired of trying to read the data and
    has finally given up.

    Pennywise, Jan 6, 2007