    http://tinyurl.com/7xj6x

    Anyone own this unit or one form Pioneer?

    , Jul 19, 2004

  2. March Guest

    I have a pioneer dvd player about 3 years old, im not sure if its
    able to play + or -r's i just got a liteon dvd burner and was
    wondeirng how to by pass copy write protection when burning
    please help

    Posted with NewsLeecher v1.0 beta 29
    * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
    * http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet